Illustrate the function of ramp and staircase, and what they represent as well as the relationship between circulation and light.
- Ramp - slow "Premenade Archietcture", enjoy the building.
- Staircase - fast, quickly go through the building.
- Light - cave, habitaion, solarium
Step 2: Formal Devices
Demonstrate the geometries and proportions in this building.
- Geometries: Circle
- Proportion: Golden rectangle
Step 3： relationship between detail and whole
Illustrate how Le Corbusier bring landscape into the building: roof garden, windows and glazing.
- Roof Garden - vegetation
- Windows - directly show the environment
- Glazings - see through and reflection.